Request for RGA
Anchor Fluid Power Returns Policy
- All returns are subject to a restock fee that will be determined based on the specifics of a given return.
- No returns of parts purchased more that 12 months prior to RGA request.
- Once RGA# is issued, it is valid for 30 days. Any parts received after RGA# expires will be treated as not having an RGA # and returned to the customer at customer's expense.
- Anchor will inspect parts upon return and if any issues are found that require customer disposition, AFP will contact customer and customer has 5 business days to provide information. After 5 days, parts will be scrapped.
- Customer must request RGA# (via this form or through customer service) and accept terms of return prior to RGA# being issued. Once RGA# is issued, customer may return items listed on the RGA.
- Packing and paperwork sent with shipment must be marked with a valid RGA# to be received by AFP.
- No cash refunds. A credit will be issued to your account for future purchase only.