Custom & Standard Weld COuplings
Anchor Fluid Power carries an extensive inventory of weld couplings in a wide range of sizes, thread types, and materials. No one offers more weld couplings than we do.
Can’t find what you need in our large, in-stock selection? No problem. The dedicated experts at Anchor Fluid Power will work closely with you to design, develop and deliver the weld coupling that meets your exact hydraulic connection specifications.
- Maintain an extensive inventory of hydraulic connection components – no one stocks as many items in as many varieties as we do.
- Utilize state-of-the-art manufacturing machinery – we fully implement quality control procedures to create consistent, conforming, machined components.
- Ensure prompt delivery across the globe – with three North American locations, orders are filled and shipped efficiently and effectively.
- Provide unparalleled technical support – we are the global experts in hydraulic connections.
- Formulate customized solutions – If you can’t find what you need in our vast on-hand selection? Our dedicated, trained professionals work closely with you to develop, design, and deliver the exact connection solution you need.
- ISO 9001, AS9100D and ISO 45001 certified.
Custom Weld Couplings
Weld couplings create permanent connection points for hydraulic systems- the ports of fluid reservoirs, bulkheads, hydraulic cylinders and other hydraulic power components. Full couplings are commonly used in reservoirs that require both an internal and external port connection. Half couplings are often used where a connection is needed on only one side, like on a cylinder port or externally on a tank.
Anchor Fluid Power’s weld couplings come in four different standard thread types, a wide range of sizes, and in carbon steel or stainless steel. View our full weld coupling catalog or our available weld couplings below:
Weld Coupling Manufacturing
Anchor Fluid Power is your perfect hydraulic connection partner. Supplying high-performance, long-lasting ball valves, quick couplings, weld couplings, flow control valves, flange adapters, port flanges and test points that meet and exceed your exacting specifications and requirements.
Anchor Fluid Power has the experience, equipment and expertise to provide the exact connection solution you need. Contact us today to get started on your custom manufacturing order.
Deliver superior customer service– our company was founded on this core value and we practice it each and every day